Re: Updating Ubuntu

From: James
Subject: Re: Updating Ubuntu
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2014 20:03:59 +0000

On 08/02/14 14:48, Phil Holmes wrote:
Still using Ubuntu 10.04 and the update manager is proposing updates to libcurl. I think last time something of this sort happened I lost the ability to connect to lilypond.org via my SSH login: the versions locally and remotely were incompatible. Is this likely to happen again if I accept the updates, and if I did and it did, is there a way of backing them out again?

Thanks for any help.

--
Phil Holmes