Re: Add documentation for dodecaphonic-no-repeat (issue 61510043)

From: lilyliska
Subject: Re: Add documentation for dodecaphonic-no-repeat (issue 61510043)
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 13:18:22 +0000

On 2014/02/10 12:50:27, J_lowe wrote:
Thanks Urs.

Some minor points.

https://codereview.appspot.com/61510043/diff/1/Documentation/notation/pitches.itely
File Documentation/notation/pitches.itely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/61510043/diff/1/Documentation/notation/pitches.itely#newcode2453
Documentation/notation/pitches.itely:2453: This rule reflects a
practice used by
numerous contemporary
This rule...

Above we have used the term 'style' as opposed to rule I think. I have
no
preference, but make sure we are consistent in this section, that's
all.

I see your point, but actually each accidental style's description
starts with "This rule".
I think this refers to the defined rule that is responsible for creating
the display style.

So I wouldn't change this.

...reflects a practice used by numerous contemporary...

irrelevant (interesting but just 'fluff'), perhaps just remove the
first
sentence entirely and start the next sentence (NB the '--' you use is
never
repeated after the digression in the sentence, so it makes the
'While..' if the
sentence look strange. So just start the sentence with 'Like the
dodecaphonic
accidental...' and be done.

Done

https://codereview.appspot.com/61510043/