Re: The last-minute GSoC 2014 entry for LilyPond GUILEv2 migration

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: The last-minute GSoC 2014 entry for LilyPond GUILEv2 migration
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 15:36:13 -0800 (PST)

Here's a late-arriving thought about potential GSOC projects...

What about working on the code for the LSR, Mutopia, or similar "LilyPond
ecosystem" type projects?  Seems like they would offer simpler code bases
and lower hanging fruit that a student could achieve in a summer.

I think GUILEv2 would clearly take priority over these, but if we're still
looking for additional projects...  and if not this year, maybe next?

-Paul