Re: issue 3863 - patch

From: James
Subject: Re: issue 3863 - patch
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 09:32:48 +0100

On 11/05/14 15:39, karol wrote:
> Done. I had some problems with configuring git cl (same problems that you had
> in 2011). But thanks to Janek, I've managed to solve this.

Are you sure? The Tracker should have changed to Patch-new to it would
be caught by the patch scripts. I have changed this manually for now so
the Patch gets some testing.

But as part of git-cl it should have asked for a Tracker ID (3863), if
you did put it in I can only assume it doesn't update to patch-new
because of the 'lack' of permissions you have?

James