Re: git-cl configuration?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: git-cl configuration?
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 17:34:39 +0800

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 11:13:11AM +0200, David Kastrup wrote:
> Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Could not find stored credentials
> >   /home/hanwen/.lilypond-project-hosting-login
> > Please enter login details manually

FWIW, speaking as the author of this, I'm pretty certain that it
will *not* store your login details when you enter them.  I mean,
it uses them for that command, but when you do another git-cl
command, you'll need to enter the details again.

> Looking at the file in my own home directory, it appears to be just two
> lines, one with the Email address, one with the password.

Yes.  In case it matters, it's an unencrypted text file.

Storing the authentication properly should be fairly easy for
somebody familiar with google's system (is it OAuth?).  As always,
patches appreciated.  :)