Re: _flower_vector and HAVE_STL_DATA_METHOD

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: _flower_vector and HAVE_STL_DATA_METHOD
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 09:17:32 +0200

> That problem was std-vector not including the config.h file.
>
> My question is if we are still supporting systems for which configure
> does not set HAVE_STD_VECTOR_DATA.

The problem became apparent only because LLVM needed a _different_ value
of HAVE_STD_VECTOR_DATA than GCC did, and this value did not make it
from config.h into the compilation of std-vector.

So yes: the difference is still relevant.  I cannot vouch for which of
the compilers/libraries, but one of them rather recently needed to be
able to deal with HAVE_STD_VECTOR_DATA being false.