Issue 3926: Add \magnifyMusic; clarify fontSize in docs. (issue 96570043

From: markpolesky
Subject: Issue 3926: Add \magnifyMusic; clarify fontSize in docs. (issue 96570043)
Date: Sat, 24 May 2014 01:35:07 +0000

Reviewers: ,

Message:
I'd like to add this \magnifyMusic command, which gives users an easy
way to enter notes at different sizes, and scales stems and beams
automatically.  This is not an obscure need; this type of notation is
fairly common (at least in the mid- to late-Romantic piano repertoire),
and setting the fontSize context property alone is insufficient, since
stems and beams don't get scaled.

In the process of doing this, I ended clarifying the docs on fontSize.

Thanks.
- Mark

Add \magnifyMusic; clarify fontSize in docs.

Please review this at https://codereview.appspot.com/96570043/

Affected files (+293, -132 lines):
  M Documentation/notation/editorial.itely
  M Documentation/notation/spacing.itely
  M ly/music-functions-init.ly