Re: Issue 3942: Scale slurs and ties when using \magnifyMusic. (issue 10

From: markpolesky
Subject: Re: Issue 3942: Scale slurs and ties when using \magnifyMusic. (issue 103890046 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 03:41:58 +0000

On 2014/06/14 06:58:52, dak wrote:
On 2014/06/06 09:29:03, Mark Polesky wrote:
... Ideally, if the user has already
modified some of those values, I'd like to base the new scaled values
on
the user's choices, and not base them on the LilyPond default values.
If that's possible at all, I don't know how to do that.

If you do a read-modify-write on properties, you have to use
\applyMusic
for that.

David,
I'm sorry to say that I'm unable to figure this out on my own.
\applyMusic is completely undocumented and the few occurrences in the
source code are not illustrative enough for me.  Within an \applyMusic
construct, how do I access a given grob-property value, and then
override it -- temporarily?

Thanks.
- Mark

https://codereview.appspot.com/103890046/