lilypad.exe Japanese resource (menu, dialog, etc.)

From: Masamichi Hosoda
Subject: lilypad.exe Japanese resource (menu, dialog, etc.)
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 11:18:56 +0000 (UTC)

Hi.

Japanese resource (menu, dialog, etc.) of
official pre-built lilypad.exe is broken.

I installed lilypond-2.19.13-1.mingw.exe
(download from
http://download.linuxaudio.org/lilypond/binaries/mingw/lilypond-2.19.13-1.mi
ngw.exe)
and started lilypad.exe.
Then, all the Japanese character strings are garbled.

So, I tried to build lilypad.exe from source
(https://github.com/gperciva/lilypad).
As a result, my built lilypad.exe is not garbled.

Which windres (resource compiler) version do you use
to built official pre-built lilypad.exe?
Since old windres (less than ver 2.18) is not supporting codepage,
it may cause garbled characters.