Re: Doc: Usage 1.2 - Added note about using wildcards (issue 151920044 b

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Doc: Usage 1.2 - Added note about using wildcards (issue 151920044 by address@hidden)
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 07:24:08 +0000

Thanks David.

https://codereview.appspot.com/151920044/diff/1/Documentation/usage/running.itely
File Documentation/usage/running.itely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/151920044/diff/1/Documentation/usage/running.itely#newcode103
Documentation/usage/running.itely:103: Many standard @q{shell} commands
can be used alongside LilyPond.
On 2014/10/01 10:08:25, dak wrote:
You don't list any actual shell commands but rather make use of shell
*features*.

It's more like

     Since LilyPond is a command line application, features of the
@q{shell} used
for calling LilyPond can also be put to good use.

Done.

https://codereview.appspot.com/151920044/diff/1/Documentation/usage/running.itely#newcode127
Documentation/usage/running.itely:127: terminal application to see if
output @q{redirection} is supported or if