Re: Issue 4204: Convert ly::time-signature::print from C++ to Scheme. (i

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Re: Issue 4204: Convert ly::time-signature::print from C++ to Scheme. (issue 176180043 by address@hidden)
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 06:30:23 +0000

Looks good.
Having the built-in time signature markup in Scheme, available as
building-blocks for custom time signatures, will probably be useful for
several people.
You might just leave out the regression test.

https://codereview.appspot.com/176180043/diff/20001/input/regression/time-signature-user-defined.ly
File input/regression/time-signature-user-defined.ly (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/176180043/diff/20001/input/regression/time-signature-user-defined.ly#newcode7
input/regression/time-signature-user-defined.ly:7:
#(add-simple-time-signature-style 'topsy-turvy
Normal use of TimeSignature tests add-simple-time-signature, so we don't
really need another regression test to look at every time a new version
comes out.
This is more documentation than test.  If you can put this in the LSR as
a documentation snippet, then later you could just remove this
regression test.

https://codereview.appspot.com/176180043/diff/20001/input/regression/time-signature-user-defined.ly#newcode16
input/regression/time-signature-user-defined.ly:16: \override
Score.TimeSignature.style = #'topsy-turvy
At first I didn't like making an example of overriding the 'style, when
we can already override the 'stencil, and learning to override the
stencil is more general (using grob-interpret-markup instead of learning
how add-simple-time-signature works) but I got over it.

https://codereview.appspot.com/176180043/