Re: crosslinks update

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: crosslinks update
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 20:50:45 +0000 (UTC)

Jean-Charles Malahieude <lilyfan <at> orange.fr> writes:

> I've locally merged master into translation, and before merging
> translation back to staging will correct bad cross-links.

Sorry, I should have changed the rlearning links.

> Don't forget that translators use the English node
> names with  <at> translationof.

I do not know, however, who should update the translationof links.

In Learning, "translationof Accidentals and key signatures" will be
"translationof Pitches and key signatures" and
"translationof Accidentals" will be "translationof Pitch Alterations"
(the second is present in only some languages)

In Notation the "node Accidentals" and "translationof Accidentals"
remain unchanged.