Re: Combining \layout variables

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Combining \layout variables
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 19:08:10 +0100

David Kastrup wrote Tuesday, May 05, 2015 5:44 PM

> "Trevor Daniels" <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> The answer to both these questions is that the satb.ly template
>> comes after the user's code in the input file.  So the overriding
>> operates the wrong way round.
>
> So maybe just override when there is no setting yet?  Isn't that what
> the template does with music variables as well?

That's what I was intending to do originally, but the easy
way is all or nothing - if the user sets any definition
all the defaults vanish.  Ah well, maybe I can live with
that, or perhaps I'll abandon the idea of supplying defaults.

Thanks for looking.

Trevor