Re: Make \shiftOff an assertive \override, not a \revert (issue 19050004

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: Make \shiftOff an assertive \override, not a \revert (issue 190500043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 08:44:00 -0700

On Sun, 10 May 2015 05:06:24 -0700, <address@hidden> wrote:

In addition, the following commit
commit a1d73a332fc4d1cb99bace19a5ec2c35262429e7
Author: Keith OHara <address@hidden>
Date:   Tue Dec 30 23:30:27 2014 -0800

     Update by hand instead of convert-ly

     The documentation already described the new behavior of \shiftOff

did not bother updating the version numbers in the translations.  In
consequence, running scripts/auxiliar/update-with-convert-ly.sh now will
overwrite the German, Spanish, Catalan, French, Hungarian, Italian,
Japanese and other translations with inappropriate changes.

Oops.  Yep, I had intended to bump version numbers across translations.
I'll clean that up in an follow-up to issue 44242