Re: Parentheses in ChordNames

From: Marc Hohl
Subject: Re: Parentheses in ChordNames
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 19:58:00 +0200

Am 20.06.2015 um 19:47 schrieb David Kastrup:
Marc Hohl <address@hidden> writes:

Hi list,

in my latest project, I found out that

\score {
   \new ChordNames { \chordmode { \parenthesize c } }
}

yields in way too tiny parentheses. The following patch
resolves that problem.

I recall vaguely that 'git cl upload' does not work anymore.

It started working for me again (the Google Code part).  Maybe Google
decided that making stuff more complicated for people now when they are
going to switch everything off in a few months was not worth the trouble
after all.

How can I upload that patch to Rietveld?

What you do need to do is to replace your upload.py with the current
one.  Perhaps apply the appended patch to your git-cl using git am.

Thanks for the patch, but I get

address@hidden ~/git/git-cl (master)$ git am ../0001-Replace-upload.py-also-let-it-use-auth2-by-default.patch
Patch-Formaterkennung fehlgeschlagen.

What can I do?

Marc

When that is done, git-cl (and the other scripts) work for me again.
I've not tried Rietveld without it recently, but since Rietveld is not
going to get switched off, it may be that it continues to require auth2.