Re: stencil-integrate.cc: root out "slopes" (issue 246590043 by address@

From: dak
Subject: Re: stencil-integrate.cc: root out "slopes" (issue 246590043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 05:49:27 +0000

https://codereview.appspot.com/246590043/diff/20001/lily/stencil-integral.cc
File lily/stencil-integral.cc (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/246590043/diff/20001/lily/stencil-integral.cc#newcode62
lily/stencil-integral.cc:62: void create_path_cap (vector<Box> &boxes,
vector<Drul_array<Offset> > &buildings, PangoMatrix trans, Offset pt,
Real rad, Offset dir);
On 2015/06/30 04:39:54, lemzwerg wrote:
80 characters per line, please...

Hey, it's shorter than the original.  Will do, but won't upload another
review just for this and similar change below alone.

(Time passes)

I changed about 2 dozen other lines not written by me until I got tired
of it.  I mean, how are you going to stay at 80 characters per line when
naming functions with 7 arguments
Grob::maybe_pure_internal_simple_skylines_from_extents ?  You'll need to
line up every argument on its own in the 70th column and not be able to
put the function call in a loop.

I'll commit what I've done so far, but won't clutter this review with
this sort of prettification.

https://codereview.appspot.com/246590043/