Re: Set the sequence name in MIDI using title information from \header b

From: dak
Subject: Re: Set the sequence name in MIDI using title information from \header block (issue 256230045 by address@hidden)
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2015 11:22:27 +0000

https://codereview.appspot.com/256230045/diff/1/lily/performance.cc
File lily/performance.cc (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/256230045/diff/1/lily/performance.cc#newcode41
lily/performance.cc:41: header_ (SCM_EOL)
On 2015/08/06 11:05:56, ht wrote:
On 2015/08/06 02:30:37, Dan Eble wrote:
> I don't work with Guile frequently enough to tell you whether or not
you need
> do something to make sure that garbage collection works properly
with this SCM
> member.  David K. could probably tell you at a glance.

Thanks for this observation, I added the Performance::mark_smob member
function
that should handle the new SCM member variable.

That's wrong.  mark_smob is not a virtual member function of
Music_output so there is no reason Performance::mark_smob will ever be
called.

Music_output provides the derived_mark virtual member function for the
purpose of adding your own marking to classes derived from Music_output.

https://codereview.appspot.com/256230045/