Re: PDF properties

From: James Lowe
Subject: Re: PDF properties
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2015 22:49:48 +0100

Hello Joram,

On 15/08/15 19:18, Joram wrote:
> I don't know the exact procedure and I have no account. In case
> there are no objections from you, I would be happy if someone could
> open an issue and/or apply this small patch in the right way.
>
> Cheers, Joram

I've created

https://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=4563&thanks=4563

and uploaded your patch (as me) to

https://codereview.appspot.com/260200043

I am the contact but I'll add you as a CC to the
codereivew.appspot.com, and if there are any changes you'll have to
submit a new patch (obviously).

It would make it easier for me if you could create a login to
codereview (so you can sign in and answer questions directly - this
makes it easier for everyone to keep track fo any email threads).

You don't need a 'google' account, but just to create a login using
any email address.

It is now part of the Patch review process - so for now there is
nothing you need to do.

I'd also 'star' the code.google.com issue, so you get any comments
from there too.

James