lilynet is down: no access to translations mailing list

From: Federico Bruni
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2015 08:15:25 +0200

Hi all

Last week I wrote to Valentin and to the translations mailing list because I need changing my email address subscription for the mailing list of translators:
http://lilypond-translations.3384276.n2.nabble.com/how-to-change-email-address-in-this-list-td7572845.html

lilynet.net is still down and even if the mailing list is working you cannot access the page where it's explained how to join it or change your options.

Given the previous experiences with trying to contact Valentin, I guess that I could wait for a year or more before getting a reply. Hopefully he reads this list? I don't know..

Anyway, what about asking GNU a mailing list for lilypond translations?