Scheme output changes in ly:make-duration and ly:make-pitch

From: Karim Haddad
Subject: Scheme output changes in ly:make-duration and ly:make-pitch
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 15:51:50 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

I have written a parser that transcribes lilypond scheme output from
\displayMusic .

Something has drastically changed (?) since version 2.19.x
It is not documented yet (?)

the format in 2.18.x was (ly:make-duration 2 0 1)
in 2.19 : (ly:make-duration 2)

for pitch
2.18 :  (ly:make-pitch 0 0 0)
2.19 :  (ly:make-pitch 0 0)

Can someone confirm this, and tell me please what should be the standard in
the next coming stable version so i can fix my parser again accordingly.

THank you ,

Best regards
Karim Haddad