Re: Allura: next/previous issue buttons?

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Allura: next/previous issue buttons?
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2015 17:48:11 +0100

Simon Albrecht wrote Wednesday, September 09, 2015 2:17 PM

> one feature which I miss in Allura is having buttons to go to the
> next/previous issue from one issue’s page, such as were present in
> Google Code.

Where are they?

> Trevor, is it realistic to have something like that implemented? Whom
> might we ask that?

I've no idea how realistic it is, or how popular it would be.  Usually
you'd want to go to the next item in the list resulting from a search,
wouldn't you?  I.e. equivalent to Back and Select next item in the list?

You can raise tickets against Allura development by clicking on the
Support Request link at the bottom of the LilyPond Issues page.

Trevor