Re: info-lilypond?

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: info-lilypond?
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 10:41:37 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Cc: "ly-devel" <address@hidden>; "Simon Albrecht" <address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2015 8:21 AM

"Phil Holmes" <address@hidden> writes:

I'm the only one who would normally post to it.  It requires posters
to be "whitelisted", which I am.  However, anything I send to it does
not appear, for reasons I don't understand.  So there could be an
argument for editing the docs.

(FWIW, stuff I send direct to -devel also seems to disappear.  I can
post to it from the Gmane interface, and then reply to messages, but
not to initiate threads..)

Who's the mailing list moderator/admin for us?  It should be reasonably
easy to forward all discarded/bounced messages to the admin for analysis
and hopefully the volume is manageable enough that one can figure out
the problem before the admin is getting drowned in spam.

AFAIK, it's still Graham.

--
Phil Holmes