Re: lilypond-devel Digest, Vol 159, Issue 24

From: John Gourlay
Subject: Re: lilypond-devel Digest, Vol 159, Issue 24
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 20:36:27 -0500

Yes, I’m working on porting the Philomelos musicxml2ly changes into the
LilyPond build. It’s taken me some time to come to grips with this problem,
which turns out to be much bigger than I anticipated. The problems are that
different changes were made to musicxml2ly in LilyPond and in Philomelos since
the two developments split, and it isn’t clear when that split occurred because
the earliest Philomelos file versions differ from any revisions in LilyPond.
I’m just slogging my way through hoping that lose any changes.

John Gourlay