Re: Issue 4779: Accept isolated durations as music function arguments (i

From: dak
Subject: Re: Issue 4779: Accept isolated durations as music function arguments (issue 288380043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 09:37:17 +0000

On 2016/02/28 08:57:33, dak wrote:
On 2016/02/28 07:26:06, git wrote:
> Is it OK to use tabs for indentation?
> It looks like whenever the original code did use them the modified
code also
> uses them, even for subsequently added lines, while any *new* lines
that don't
> refer to existing code are formatted correctly using spaces.

I'll take a look and see whether the current change can be considered
the
minimal amount of extra mess, but won't put up a new review just for
the
spacing.

Ok, I have no idea how Rietveld chooses to highlight tabs, but every
single changed _or_ added line uses TABS consistently and exclusively
for indentation.  The raw diff should show this.  No idea why the HTML
diff sometimes does, and sometimes doesn't.

So there is nothing I need to change in that respect.

https://codereview.appspot.com/288380043/