Re: Moving a number of C++ constructs to SCM

From: James Lowe
Subject: Re: Moving a number of C++ constructs to SCM
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 08:28:26 +0100

On 02/05/16 23:58, David Kastrup wrote:
This is a sequence of patches.  The first one is just the same as the
already submitted issue 4840 (so that this can be tested on master):
it did not make sense to disentangle the bulk of this work from that
change.

If you point "git am" at the (sorted) sequence of saved mail messages,
it should apply the patches cleanly.
David sorry to appear ignorant, are these 5 patches to 'replace' 4840 or do they 'include' the code changes already tested (so far) in 4840 or in addition to the code changes in 4840?

Also I note there are two issue 4841/2 that were created by yourself, does that mean you have git-cl working now?

Let me know so I can make sure I test these 5 patch files correctly.

--
James

-------