Re: Custom accidental styles

From: Dan Eble
Subject: Re: Custom accidental styles
Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 10:54:34 -0400

On May 20, 2016, at 05:38 , Simon Albrecht <address@hidden> wrote:
> I was hoping to do further improvements to the code (comments and
> simplification) such as to make the threshold still lower, but I didn’t get
> there unfortunately.
>
> HTH, Simon
> <accidental-style-baroque.ily>

Thank you.  That was helpful.  This worked for me:

%% Like voice, with additional cautionary cross-voice cancellations
#(set! accidental-styles (append accidental-styles
                          `((hymnbook-cautionary #f
                             (Voice ,(make-accidental-rule 'same-octave 0))
                             (Staff ,(make-accidental-rule 'same-octave 0))
                             Staff))))
—
Dan