scriptDefinitions context property

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: scriptDefinitions context property
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 00:12:14 +0000

According to the Internals Reference, scriptDefinitions is an internal
context property, meaning that the user should not change it.

Why is this so?  As far as I can see, scriptDefinitions is not defined
during engraving, but during initialization.  So it ought to be
user-settable, it seems to me.

The same applies for quotedCueEventTypes and quotedEventTypes.  It seems
to me like all of these properties should be User backend properties,
rather than Internal backend properties.

Have I missed something?

Thanks,

Carl