Patch

From: Steven Weber
Subject: Patch
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 21:11:36 -0700

Hey lily-dev!

Since I don't have an official mentor and the recommendation is that you
send your first couple of patches to your mentor first, I thought I'd send
it to the list and see if someone can take a look.

This patch adds the non-default property to the KeySignature grob - it
behaves exactly like the non-default property on the Clef grob.  I've tested
it out in my dev environment and it does what I expect it to do.

Any feedback or next steps I should take?

Thanks!

--Steven