Re: Update texinfo.tex from upstream (issue 300820043 by address@hidden)

From: dak
Subject: Re: Update texinfo.tex from upstream (issue 300820043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 12:34:39 -0700

On 2016/05/31 19:22:33, thomasmorley651 wrote:
I can't review your code (out of my depth), but while applying your
patch for
testing whether Ì can `make doc' again I noticed:

https://codereview.appspot.com/300820043/diff/20001/tex/texinfo.tex
File tex/texinfo.tex (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/300820043/diff/20001/tex/texinfo.tex#newcode5175
tex/texinfo.tex:5175: +  % Using \immediate above here prevents an
object
entering into the current
Some trailing whitespace in comments, here and below.

That's in upstream texinfo.tex , and an offer for cleaning this up will
essentially be met with cursing and yelling by Karl Berry.  The best you
can hope to do is not add any more garbage when contributing to
texinfo.tex .

https://codereview.appspot.com/300820043/