Re: Keep a staff alive with multiple layers (issue 308910043 by address@

From: dak
Subject: Re: Keep a staff alive with multiple layers (issue 308910043 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 15:12:43 -0700

On 2016/08/12 14:55:06, mark_opus11.net wrote:
On 2016/08/12 14:52:42, http://mark_opus11.net wrote:
> Use key? (integer or symbol)

I looked at doing this, as David suggested, by introducing two new
properties (removal-friends and removal-foes) but found the
resultant logical permutations too confusing to either document
clearly or be useful to a user.

I'm somewhat surprised since I would have thought the _semantics_
reasonably straightforward.  If the _use_ turns out to be awkward, it
could probably amended with a few scheme functions delivering
appropriate context modifications or possibly some music function.

I haven't actually bothered doing so so I might be overlooking something
here.  Can you illustrate some of the occuring problems/awkwardnesses?
I would have thought the proposal comparatively straightforward to
describe and use and so I'd be interested to know where I was being too
optimistic.

https://codereview.appspot.com/308910043/