Re: guile-2.0 and debian

From: Dr. Tobias Quathamer
Subject: Re: guile-2.0 and debian
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2016 12:29:08 +0100

Am 07.12.2016 um 15:28 schrieb Federico Bruni:
Il giorno mer 7 dic 2016 alle 13:34, Dr. Tobias Quathamer
<address@hidden> ha scritto:
The link points to the obsolete dependencies. You'll want this link
instead:

<https://anonscm.debian.org/git/collab-maint/lilypond.git/tree/debian/control?h=debian-experimental>

This has an updated fonts package list as well.

Thanks for the link.

The fonts package list is really updated? I ask because it includes
some dummy transitional packages, e.g. ttf-dejavu, which has been
replaced by fonts-dejavu IIUC.

Yesterday I was building a debian image with live-build, which failed
to install ttf-dejavu. Should I use fonts-dejavu?

Hi,

sorry for the late answer. Yes, please use fonts-dejavu and fonts-freefont-ttf instead of ttf-dejavu and ttf-freefont. The link above has now been updated with this change as well.

Regards,
Tobias