Re: add choral and choral-cautionary accidental style (issue 311430043 b

From: James
Subject: Re: add choral and choral-cautionary accidental style (issue 311430043 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 12:42:45 +0000

On 14/12/16 12:32, Alexander Kobel wrote:
Hi James,

thanks for taking care of that one.

On 2016-12-14 13:15, James wrote:
Hello,

On 13/12/16 20:10, address@hidden wrote:
Reviewers: ,

Message:
add choral and choral-cautionary accidental style

Please review this at https://codereview.appspot.com/311430043/

Affected files (+151, -1 lines):
  M Documentation/notation/pitches.itely
  M ly/engraver-init.ly
  M scm/music-functions.scm

Does this have an associated tracker item or do we need to create one
for you?

https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/?source=navbar

I don't think git-cl created one; I received some error message but I thought it related to the known and documented "no automatic notification" after patch upload. But obviously, I mis-configured git-cl's Allura bearer token... Please create one if you don't mind; I will have a look at the configuration for my next upload.

Actually I cannot see you (or an appropriate email) for you in the list of people able to create tickets so that may be why.

has been created.

James