Re: Automatic LyricExtenders (issue 313240043 by address@hidden)

From: perpeduumimmobile
Subject: Re: Automatic LyricExtenders (issue 313240043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2016 06:27:25 -0800

https://codereview.appspot.com/313240043/diff/40001/Documentation/notation/vocal.itely
File Documentation/notation/vocal.itely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/313240043/diff/40001/Documentation/notation/vocal.itely#newcode842
Documentation/notation/vocal.itely:842: @samp{ \markup\null } in these
cases.
I'm only 90% happy about "" and \markup\null...
For dynamic spanners and hairpins, we have \! to end them prematurely
before a "natural" end event appears.  Is this similar enough to warrant
the use of the same token (i.e., \! would be translated to empty lyrics
with a CompletizeExtenderEvent), and is it possible at all?  Otherwise,
should we have a special token for this (\. comes to my mind)?

https://codereview.appspot.com/313240043/