Re: why title of manual Changes is not translated?

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: why title of manual Changes is not translated?
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 21:35:36 +0100

Ok, I figured it out. I forgot to append -it to some links.

Francisco, you forgot it too in community.itexi, in these two links (in fact only the last link is correct in the spanish page below):

@item
@docLinkSplit{Cambios,changes,@manualDevelChangesSplit}
@tab
@docLinkBig{Cambios,changes,@manualDevelChangesBig}