Re: Paper rotated in 2.19.60

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Paper rotated in 2.19.60
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 18:56:09 +1000

Ok, so now I see from ancient times that NR Section 4.1.2 distinguishes
between:

#(set-default-paper-size "a4" 'landscape)

and

#(set-default-paper-size "a4landscape")

And yet, unaware of this distinction, I have been using the first form for
a long time and it works just fine, displaying horizontally as intuitively
expected (intuitive to me, at least).

So now with 2.19.60 I am required to use the latter form. This is no big
deal, but I feel sure something has changed between 2.19.59 and 2.19.60.

Andrew