Re: Help with building LilyPond

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Help with building LilyPond
Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 21:59:08 +0000

Charles,

Thanks for shouting out on -devel.  I think it's great to see how helpful
the development community is!  And you can see why it's better to ask
publicly than just ask me, since I wasn't available.

On 5/14/17 1:31 PM, "lilypond-devel on behalf of Paul"
<address@hidden on behalf of
address@hidden> wrote:

>Charles, once you get your dev environment set up, updating the
>contributor's guide would make a good "first bug" if you'd like to get
>familiar with the process.  (Changes to the docs and website work the
>same way as patches to the source code.)

I think it would be great if you could follow Paul's suggestion.  I'm
happy to help you work your way through the patch process if you need it.
But I think it would be great for you to work through the process by
following the CG instructions, and fixing them as needed.

Thanks,

Carl