Re: Case of 'c' in partcombine

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Case of 'c' in partcombine
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 15:59:59 +0000

On 5/25/17 9:54 AM, "Charles Winston" <address@hidden> wrote:

>Is there a reason to ignore case? The goal is to change the lowercase
>Œc¹s to uppercase in every instance of ³partcombine². It seems to me that
>ignoring case will give me instances that I do not need to change.

I would do it because I would want to be aware of all of the possible
issues.  I realize that you aren't interested in changing the upper case
Cs, but I like to have a big picture before I jump in.

Carl

P.S. It sounded in your email like this was already an issue in the
tracker.  If it is, it would normally be a good idea to reference the
issue number in your emails.  So the subject would typically be something
like "Issue 12345: Case of 'c' in part combine"