[partcombine] honouring Voice context name

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: [partcombine] honouring Voice context name
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2017 14:45:13 -0400

Hello all,

I'm looking at make-directed-part-combine-music, and wondering why the voice
names are hard-coded ("one" and "two")…

It seems to me that if a Voice context passed to partcombine is already named,
that name should be honoured by partcombine. Only if the context is not already
named should a name be added (for obvious programming reasons).

Is there any technical reason that I shouldn't consider rewriting
make-directed-part-combine-music such that any previously-defined Voice context
name is honoured?

Thanks,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer