Re: Fwd: \tempo feature requests

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Fwd: \tempo feature requests
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 14:42:06 +0200

On 10.10.2017 13:57, Malte Meyn wrote:
I made a patch for this (only snippet 1008, not yet 574). Because that’s not a bugfix but an extension to LilyPond, should this first be discussed on this list or on the issue tracker? Or should I upload it right now to Rietveld and discuss then?

Especially if you already made a patch, uploading for review is the most promising route, I think.  Everything else is likely to take much longer time and narrow down the chances for effective results…

Best, Simon