Re: PATCHES - Countdown for October 20th

From: James Lowe
Subject: Re: PATCHES - Countdown for October 20th
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2017 08:45:49 +0100 (BST)

Hello,

On Fri, 20 Oct 2017 08:58:37 +0200, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:

> "James Lowe" <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > Here is the current patch countdown list. The next countdown will be on
> > October 20th.
> >
> > A quick synopsis of all patches currently in the review process can be
> > found here:
> >
> > http://philholmes.net/lilypond/allura/
> >
> > ****
> >
> > Push: No patches to push at this time.
> >

> > Countdown: No patches on countdown at this time.
> >
> > 5215 make metronomeMarkFormatter more flexible - Malte Meyn
> > https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/5215
> > http://codereview.appspot.com/327620043
> >

> > 4981 Web: Remove links to gmane throughout Website - James Lowe
> > https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/4981
> > http://codereview.appspot.com/333900043
>
> According to your web page, those patches are on countdown.  I don't
> think we've reached a conclusoin on metronomeMarkFormatter yet, have we?

Well I cannot tell if the discussion is one of those that does or does not stop
the patch process. Usually as I have done here, I leave it on review an extra
countdown and then if nothing has changed since the second review I move it on
to countdown - which sometimes gets people focused :) - but as always I defer
to the developers who I trust to know not to push a patch just because I said
they could.

So yes this is on 'Countdown' but that doesn't mean it cannot be put back to
Review or even 'Needs_work'

James