Re: -dcrop not included in 2.20?

From: Étienne Beaulé
Subject: Re: -dcrop not included in 2.20?
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 13:00:36 -0400

As author, I'd strongly like it to be included in the stable, especially
that it is blocking another of my changes: https://phabricator.w
ikimedia.org/T49578.

On the other hand, it may be important to fix more bugs with the SVG
backend before making making SVG wider. Some still serious yet unresolved
issues that are only found in SVG include the skylining, bizarre
text-spacing, and woff-fonts. However, issues with the backend should not
preclude the extension of working features.

Étienne