Re: -dcrop not included in 2.20?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: -dcrop not included in 2.20?
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2017 14:33:57 +0100

Joram <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi David,
>
>> The same as before, except that I am a whole lot more pissed.
>
> I am sorry. I leave this discussion. It does not lead anywhere.

That's what I told everybody repeatedly, but it takes hours for every
single one to take notice.

Of course that holds up review work more.  And it doesn't help that I
had to spend a few hours today turning old wooden pallets into firewood
(and it doesn't improve my mood that I currently have quite the tennis
elbow from lugging them on the circular saw) because the importance of a
timely stable release is not high enough for LilyPond users that I could
afford central heating.