Posting via Web when FSF upgrades to Mailman 3

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Posting via Web when FSF upgrades to Mailman 3
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 12:55:21 +0100

Hi all

I've just received a newsletter from FSF which contains an interesting news for us. Posting via Mailman web interface would fill the gap left from Gmane shutdown.

https://www.fsf.org/blogs/sysadmin/support-crucial-free-software-infrastructure-today

---------- Messaggio inoltrato ----------

Support our work
Over the last year, we made many hardware and software upgrades, including bringing a new cluster of servers online, which we wrote about in the latest Bulletin. The FSF tech team's biggest goal for the next year is to upgrade all remaining older infrastructure, while refining our practices to improve freedom, privacy, security, and reliability. Here are a few highlights:

We are upgrading all our email software. The most visible email software is GNU Mailman, and we are looking forward to using version 3, which has a vastly improved Web interface, including support for posting to lists via the Web.