Re[2]: OLL-core and Win10 [was Re: edition-editor usage]

From: Trevor
Subject: Re[2]: OLL-core and Win10 [was Re: edition-editor usage]
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2018 11:29:14 +0000

Hi Urs

As I was the first to report this I apologise for not responding sooner - I had other commitments these last two days. However, I have made a quick test this morning using example-1.ly in the Usage Examples of Edition Engraver and I confirm the changes in the "windows" branch fix the problem for me, at least as far as that example goes. I'm on Windows 10, using Frescobaldi 3.0.1. So that's great! Many thanks. I can now to get to grips with the Edition Engraver properly, maybe later today :)

Trevor