Re: Allow left-handed fret-markups (issue 339270043 by address@hidden)

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Allow left-handed fret-markups (issue 339270043 by address@hidden)
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 15:52:29 -0800

Looks good to me, but I have one suggestion.

Thanks,

Carl

https://codereview.appspot.com/339270043/diff/1/scm/fret-diagrams.scm
File scm/fret-diagrams.scm (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/339270043/diff/1/scm/fret-diagrams.scm#newcode365
scm/fret-diagrams.scm:365: ((and (eq? orientation 'landscape)
left-handed)
I would tend to write this as
 ((eq? orientation 'landscape)
    (cons fret-coordinate (if left-handed (- (1- string-count)
string-coordinate)
                                                                  (-
string-coordinate (1- string-count)))
  (eq? orientation 'opposing-landscape)
     (cons (- fret-coordinate) (if left-handed (- string-coordinate  (1-
string-count))

(- (1- string-count) string-coordinate)))
  (else (cons (if left-handed (- string-coordinate) string-coordinate)
(- fret-coordinate)))))

I think it shows the structure better (i.e. it shows three different
orientations, and it explicitly shows where the left-handed changes
things (y coordinate for landscape, x coordinate for regular).  But I
don't insist on this by any means.

https://codereview.appspot.com/339270043/