Re: Error Messages in wrong language

From: Joseph Austin
Subject: Re: Error Messages in wrong language
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2018 11:51:08 -0500

When I run from Terminal, I get messages in English.
When I run through Frescobaldi, I get messages in English

When I run by clicking the app name in the Applications folder, I get messages
in Spanish,
even with version 2.19.80-1

I don't understand what is going on, but at least I have a work-around.
Thanks

Joe Austin