Re: regtest bombs out with guilev2

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: regtest bombs out with guilev2
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2018 01:24:03 +0100

Thomas Morley <address@hidden> writes:

>> Huh.  Not so simple: there are a few define-public called with
>> constructed names.  I'll have to see what kind of non-syntax equivalents
>> are available for those.  Will take a few days because I have to do
>> something else tomorrow urgently.
>

> Take you're time, this one isn't urgent. At least not for yet, imho.

I think I got it.  Either that or Guile is broken.

Tracker issue: 5270 (https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/5270/)
Rietveld issue: 334460043 (https://codereview.appspot.com/334460043)
Issue description:
  Let parser use define-markup-command-internal  Macros/syntax are
  quirky to use from C++.   Also:  Split out define-markup-command-
  internal