Re: [gmane.linux.audio.devel, gmane.linux.audio.users, gmane.linux.audio

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: [gmane.linux.audio.devel, gmane.linux.audio.users, gmane.linux.audio.users] [LAD] linuxaudio.org is back online!
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2018 21:04:06 +0100

correct. Something which wasn't mentioned in this message is that our
account was the one that unpacked the DirtyCOW exploit, so it is
likely that the old lilypond.org server has been compromised too.

We have stopped syncing to linuxaudio.org , and we should really stop
pointing to their mirror, because it's not kept up to date. (I have
been meaning to look at it, but haven't found the time so far.)

Given that lilypond.org itself was probably exploited, maybe we should
also rebuild all binaries that we have there.