Re: add glyphs for 256th, 512th and 1024th flags and rests (issue 336590

From: torsten . haemmerle
Subject: Re: add glyphs for 256th, 512th and 1024th flags and rests (issue 336590043 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2018 03:18:38 -0800

On 2018/02/23 07:30:00, lemzwerg wrote:
LGTM, thanks!

In my opinion, there's a misplacement of rest dots. Therefore,

file scm/output-lib.scm (dots::calc-staff-position)

will have to be adapted, too (see related image and comment in issue
#5277)
There's no appropriate code for log > 7 (the new rest glyphs)

My suggestion:
-     ((= log 7) 4)
+     ((>= log  7) (- log 3));

That way, there's no need to add a separate line for each duration.

Just writing this as a comment because I'm terribly unsure about the
correct usage of rietveld and I don't want to mess with Malte's coding.

All the best,
Torsten

https://codereview.appspot.com/336590043/