Re: Stagnant regression test output

From: Dan Eble
Subject: Re: Stagnant regression test output
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2018 07:27:12 -0500

On Feb 16, 2018, at 07:49, Dan Eble <address@hidden> wrote:

> At this point, I don’t have any reason to believe that there is a problem
> affecting other people; however, I don’t have evidence to the contrary
> either.  It’s going to take me some time to get to the bottom of it.  My
> hypothesis is that there’s yet another undiscovered problem with my using a
> separate, read-only source directory, but I want to warn everyone to pay
> attention as you test, just in case it’s not limited to my environment.

I haven’t been able to reproduce this problem all week; however, I have noticed
make complaining about clock skew now and then, so I am content to assume that
that had something to do with the original problem and I just didn’t notice it
at the time.

VirtualBox appears not to cope with time very well after the host sleeps and
wakes up.
—
Dan